• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Upgrade to Legend Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel Gatoga

I received an email from TubeBuddy offering me a special price to upgrade to Legend. But when I go to upgrade, it's charging me the regular rate. I contacted support, and they told me to clear my cache, but that hasn't made any difference. Any suggestions on how to take advantage of the promotion?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Here's the offer they emailed me. Support said that it's a cache issue. I even tried with a different computer on a browser I've never used before. It's just not letting me get that price. I guess I just won't upgrade. It's weird how they offer me this half-off price, but they won't honor it. Kind of a bait-and-switch if you ask me since support won't do anything other than tell me it's only a cache issue, which it clearly is not.

I'm really sorry about how you feel about this, trust me, we really want to help you out but we don't have enough tools on forums to check this.

Here are some recommendations or a temporary fixed which might help you but don't quote me on that ;

§ Try reinstalling the browser on your computer device.
§ As you have already cleared cache and cookies, make sure that you don't have the Ad-blocker turned on.
§ If you're using any sort of proxy or private virtual private network, make sure that such proxies are disabled or VPN is turned off.
§ If none of the above works, please try contacting our support team or just reply to the same ticket Id and tell them what sort of another extension you've enabled on your browser, If they find any issues or anything that might be stopping you from getting the offer, they will help you out here.

That being said, we really apologies for the inconvenience however due to the said limitation, we can't honor your request on forums but we will definitely do our best to help you out on our support platform, just reply to the said ticket and our team will be back with you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I received an email from TubeBuddy offering me a special price to upgrade to Legend. But when I go to upgrade, it's charging me the regular rate. I contacted support, and they told me to clear my cache, but that hasn't made any difference. Any suggestions on how to take advantage of the promotion?

Can you please share the screenshot of the offer you have received? So we can check.

As well, the support website will be the best place to get this further check as we don't offer much support on our Forums, so it'd be best that you just reply to the support ticket which you already have opened with us and just tell them that you're not able to see the offer anymore.

The offers are subject to change and availability, they tend to change so If you have received the offer like a week ago or so, or few days ago and you're interacting or checking it now, there might be the chance that the offer you're looking for is probably expired, however, please do share the screenshot so we can confirm you about it.

OP
OP
A

Ariel Gatoga

Here's the offer they emailed me. Support said that it's a cache issue. I even tried with a different computer on a browser I've never used before. It's just not letting me get that price. I guess I just won't upgrade. It's weird how they offer me this half-off price, but they won't honor it. Kind of a bait-and-switch if you ask me since support won't do anything other than tell me it's only a cache issue, which it clearly is not.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 11.43.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 11.43.07 AM.png
    813.8 KB · Views: 85

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I'm really sorry about how you feel about this, trust me, we really want to help you out but we don't have enough tools on forums to check this.

Here are some recommendations or a temporary fixed which might help you but don't quote me on that ;

§ Try reinstalling the browser on your computer device.
§ As you have already cleared cache and cookies, make sure that you don't have the Ad-blocker turned on.
§ If you're using any sort of proxy or private virtual private network, make sure that such proxies are disabled or VPN is turned off.
§ If none of the above works, please try contacting our support team or just reply to the same ticket Id and tell them what sort of another extension you've enabled on your browser, If they find any issues or anything that might be stopping you from getting the offer, they will help you out here.

That being said, we really apologies for the inconvenience however due to the said limitation, we can't honor your request on forums but we will definitely do our best to help you out on our support platform, just reply to the said ticket and our team will be back with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.