• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel WHAT IS UP PEOPLE!!!

Prince Prodigal

TubeBuddy Star
dot.cards
Subscriber Goal
User name: Prince Prodigal
Title of introduction: WHAT IS UP PEOPLE!!!
Your name/ Alias: Prince Prodigal
Where are you from? Cheyenne, Wyoming USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ads on Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TubeBuddy University
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm here to change to world one heart at a time.
How frequently do you upload? Daily for the most part. I post a new music video every weekend, but I also post motivational shorts and advertisements.
What are your hobbies? I live and breath music but I love a myriad of eclectic art forms. Dancing, murals, graffiti, I enjoy reading and writing as well as cooking. I like to wind down with video games, sex, and series shows.
What is your biggest dream? I am going to help the change the world in preparation for the end of time as we know it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/princeprodigal

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Prince Prodigal
OP
OP
Prince Prodigal

Prince Prodigal

TubeBuddy Star
dot.cards
Subscriber Goal
Prince,
You have a style that can't be classified! Fascinating music and visuals in your videos. I agree with your About page: Cheyenne's rising star! Congrats on surpassing the magical 1,000 subscribers. 10k is next! In the meantime, here's one of my (much less eclectic) videos I hope you'll enjoy: "Motivation & Success: Opportunities Are Usually Disguised as Hard Work / 3 Success Steps"
Best wishes for quick growth to 10k!
Anthony
I really appreciate the time nd effort you chose to put into helping me Anthony. See you on the Tube!