• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Question about the Translation Tool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjs94704

Familiar Member
I was just watching a video by Tubebuddy that demonstrates how the translation tool works and towards the end of the video
she said, "If you are a Legend member you can do up to 50 translations per day!"

So, maybe I missed it, but is there somewhere in the list of what you get for each different level package that talks about this
so depending on if we are a PRO, STAR or other member we will know how many translations per day we will get?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I was just watching a video by Tubebuddy that demonstrates how the translation tool works and towards the end of the video
she said, "If you are a Legend member you can do up to 50 translations per day!"

So, maybe I missed it, but is there somewhere in the list of what you get for each different level package that talks about this
so depending on if we are a PRO, STAR or other member we will know how many translations per day we will get?

Here's, you're right, you can check the below website or our TubeBuddy pricing which shows what sort of perks each level or tier has to offer.

https://www.tubebuddy.com/pricing

Moreover, Auto Translation or Tag translator is a perk which is exclusive to the Legend License, just like how A/B testing is part of the legend license.

You can check the above website which I have linked and that will show you all the perks each level has to offer, starting from the starter license to the legend license.

Hope this helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Here's, you're right, you can check the below website or our TubeBuddy pricing which shows what sort of perks each level or tier has to offer.

https://www.tubebuddy.com/pricing

Moreover, Auto Translation or Tag translator is a perk which is exclusive to the Legend License, just like how A/B testing is part of the legend license.

You can check the above website which I have linked and that will show you all the perks each level has to offer, starting from the starter license to the legend license.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.