• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Youtube Studio very slow after installing TubeBuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfrank

Since installing TubeBuddy, Youtube Studio has been very laggy. Takes about 5-8 seconds after I click on something before it changes. It's taking forever to get through stuff I'm trying to do. Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Since installing TubeBuddy, Youtube Studio has been very laggy. Takes about 5-8 seconds after I click on something before it changes. It's taking forever to get through stuff I'm trying to do. Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

That's quite strange as TubeBuddy doesn't really do any sort of major impact on YouTube Studio, especially when it comes to loading. It could be that there are some issues with YouTube Studio itself, still, you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies, reinstalling the TB extension and If the issue still persists, we would love to give this a check, you just need to make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support or just send us an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that our developers' can look into this.

Reactions: Bigfrank
Status
Not open for further replies.