• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Thinking Of Deleting & Re-Editing Everything.

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello, everyone! I have been thinking about this for weeks. I tried to do this in the video studio for the past few days, but it wasn't working & was taking hours to load. I was thinking about making all my videos private as I re-edit them. They have a lot of dead space & negativity in them. In addition, they have a very long intro about a minute or a little over a minute. One issue why I don't want to is I have people subscribe to my channel now just to dislike EVERY upload I make. It has nothing to do with the videos. Long story short I was mistreated by a music artist in her live. I made a video about the mistreatment her fans saw it & did not like it. Now they are subbed to my channel to dislike EVERY upload. If I upload throughout the week & they don't see it they just come & do a mass dislike. Youtube refuses to do anything about people abusing the dislike system when it's no help & no feedback. In addition, when it's just for hate or bullying. Not seeing it does nothing. That is really the only reason why I was iffy about it. Thank you. My job does get busy so I'll try to check in to see the new posts. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: فهيم نصير

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
How old and how big is your channel? You are giving the impression that you have a small channel to have these alleged harassers impact you with dislikes. How many dislikes are you getting on a video?

As far as I know, "dislikes" don't really hurt your channel. They just hurt people's feelings. The "dislikes" are supposed to be an indicator of how people think of your videos. However, if you are being ganged up on, then those "dislikes" aren't genuine. They are just there to get under your skin which apparently is working.

In any case, how do you really know which dislikes are real and which ones are not? Same with your subscribers, if someone wants to subscribe to you just to dislike you, how do you really know if this is true?

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
It's a little over 500 subs it's 6 years old but did not start taking it seriously until 2 years ago. No one really comments or likes videos, they just look & that's it. It shows that some are looking at 80% to 90% of the video. As for the disliking, it started as soon as her fans saw the video. Then she commented & I guess shared it. Some sub & stayed & after they did a whole mass dislike. I was worried because I was told it negatively impacts the channel & won't show or push it if it mostly has dislikes. Thank you for the feedback.

• Love
Reactions: فهيم نصير

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Long story short I was mistreated by a music artist in her live. I made a video about the mistreatment her fans saw it & did not like it. Now they are subbed to my channel to dislike EVERY upload. If I upload throughout the week & they don't see it they just come & do a mass dislike.

Just remove the video and every negative comment about her you made from your YT channel and move on.

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Just remove the video and every negative comment about her you made from your YT channel and move on.
That was over a year ago I been removed it but they are still mad about it. It's not just about them. I said it in my first post as to why. It's just a lot of dead space in videos & long intros. As well as, copyrighted music.