• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Drone Pilot eat sleeps repeat

Drone Pilot

dronepilots.business.site
Subscriber Goal
User name: Drone Pilot
Title of introduction: Drone Pilot eat sleeps repeat
Your name/ Alias: Paul
Where are you from? Salisbury
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Information and learning how to use YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Not 100% sure yet.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? drone work and drone hobby
What is your biggest dream? Work if the drone industry and get my business up and runing
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@DronePilot01

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
Great drone footage Paul. I don't think I can ever get tired of watching those views from the sky. I'm wondering if you might be able to give drone flying advice, starting up with drones, etc. in addition to the flying footage. It might help bring in a wider audience. Just a thought. Another idea: I noticed that the airplane landing footage is currently your most viewed video. There are a ton of people who are airplane (not drones necessarily) fanatics, as well as ships, boats, trains, etc. What if you spent some flying time following some trains, boats, ships, etc. as well as more of the plane videos? You'd get additional audiences and perhaps some people who own boats who would want you to film their boats from the sky. Just some ideas to try to help that channel growth.

If you're in the mood, feel free to check out any of my videos on my channel. I have a lot on how to build a brand that might be useful to you: https://www.youtube.com/@AnthonyMiyazaki/videos

Best wishes on building your business!
Anthony

Reactions: Drone Pilot
OP
OP
Drone Pilot

Drone Pilot

dronepilots.business.site
Subscriber Goal
Great drone footage Paul. I don't think I can ever get tired of watching those views from the sky. I'm wondering if you might be able to give drone flying advice, starting up with drones, etc. in addition to the flying footage. It might help bring in a wider audience. Just a thought. Another idea: I noticed that the airplane landing footage is currently your most viewed video. There are a ton of people who are airplane (not drones necessarily) fanatics, as wel
Great drone footage Paul. I don't think I can ever get tired of watching those views from the sky. I'm wondering if you might be able to give drone flying advice, starting up with drones, etc. in addition to the flying footage. It might help bring in a wider audience. Just a thought. Another idea: I noticed that the airplane landing footage is currently your most viewed video. There are a ton of people who are airplane (not drones necessarily) fanatics, as well as ships, boats, trains, etc. What if you spent some flying time following some trains, boats, ships, etc. as well as more of the plane videos? You'd get additional audiences and perhaps some people who own boats who would want you to film their boats from the sky. Just some ideas to try to help that channel growth.

If you're in the mood, feel free to check out any of my videos on my channel. I have a lot on how to build a brand that might be useful to you: https://www.youtube.com/@AnthonyMiyazaki/videos

Best wishes on building your business!
Anthony
Thanks for the advice.
wishes on building your business!
Anthony