• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Meet BrockRules2021

BrockRules2021

User name: BrockRules2021
Title of introduction: Meet BrockRules2021
Your name/ Alias: BrockRules2021
Where are you from? Pueblo, Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy by an add I saw on television last night as I was going to bed. Yes it's a YouTuber and it was from Google I believe.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? What made me join TubeBuddy forums is so that I can keep myself updated for big to smallest updates of the century in this program.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish 100,000 subscribers on YouTube. I always dreamed that ever since I was a little kid.
How frequently do you upload? Mostly daily like 5-9 videos a day
What are your hobbies? Digital Arts, video game building, scripting, programming, writing books, and advanced video editing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to hit 100,000 subscribers.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCLmqmibHHxyhOGa5Mq3bHsw

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: BrockRules2021
Title of introduction: Meet BrockRules2021
Your name/ Alias: BrockRules2021
Where are you from? Pueblo, Colorado
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy by an add I saw on television last night as I was going to bed. Yes it's a YouTuber and it was from Google I believe.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? What made me join TubeBuddy forums is so that I can keep myself updated for big to smallest updates of the century in this program.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish 100,000 subscribers on YouTube. I always dreamed that ever since I was a little kid.
How frequently do you upload? Mostly daily like 5-9 videos a day
What are your hobbies? Digital Arts, video game building, scripting, programming, writing books, and advanced video editing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to hit 100,000 subscribers.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCLmqmibHHxyhOGa5Mq3bHsw

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: