• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hey, Everyone! Older guy trying out something new for ME!

sjs94704

Familiar Member
User name: sjs94704
Title of introduction: Hey, Everyone! Older guy trying out something new for ME!
Your name/ Alias: Steven
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have used TubeBuddy before so I already knew about you!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Since I'm a new channel I just want to have a place to check in with others to bounce ideas off of to see if what I'm thinking is right headed and as I learn more to pay it forward and offer help to others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am NOT looking to make money. If that ends up happening at some point in the future it is a side benefit. I am just looking to spread my knowledge on the topic of my channel and it is my hope that by learning to optimize my channel properly that I can reach as wide an audience as possible.
How frequently do you upload? My plan is weekly, maybe more often . Depends.
What are your hobbies? In my spare time I love to sing. I also spend
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnM-a8Ounlaeep_WKPkG7ZA

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Anthony Miyazaki

TubeBuddy Pro
YouTube.com
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations on starting your channel Steven and doing something for yourself. Your videos are covering topics that people really need to learn about and your approach is very friendly and down-to-earth. I think you'll grow as long as you keep posting new content. In the meantime, here's a motivational video from my channel that you might enjoy: "Motivation & Success: Opportunities Are Usually Disguised as Hard Work / 3 Success Steps"
Best wishes for broadening your reach on YouTube!
Anthony

Reactions: Prince Prodigal

Prince Prodigal

TubeBuddy Star
dot.cards
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations on starting your channel Steven and doing something for yourself. Your videos are covering topics that people really need to learn about and your approach is very friendly and down-to-earth. I think you'll grow as long as you keep posting new content. In the meantime, here's a motivational video from my channel that you might enjoy: "Motivation & Success: Opportunities Are Usually Disguised as Hard Work / 3 Success Steps"
Best wishes for broadening your reach on YouTube!
Anthony
dat hustle dough!!! Damn, respect Anthony

Reactions: Anthony Miyazaki