• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Posting something into every description of every video published... I've done it before, but lost....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile

Greetings... I use to be able to post something in the description of all posted videos, like dearch and replace, or add at top or bottom of every description.... I've seemed to have lost the skill to find my way to the tool.
Does anyone know what I am talking about? Hard to put into words for me I guess....

Thanks in advance,
Jayman

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That's quite strange, as per the website, it does show that the following feature is or at least was restricted to Star license and above unless, but there could be a change in it and the same hasn't been communicated.

yeah that wsounds like it... so this:

ame:
PRO
Active
Description:
Unlimited access for one Channel to Pro Tools.
Order Date:
Jun 28, 2021
Price:
$6.30
Coupon Code:
JUNEBUDDY30
30% off all licenses during the month of June

doesnt get it? I never downgraded so I'm confused, whatever then I guess thanks so m,uch

In regards to this, please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support or send an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can get this check for you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Greetings... I use to be able to post something in the description of all posted videos, like dearch and replace, or add at top or bottom of every description.... I've seemed to have lost the skill to find my way to the tool.
Does anyone know what I am talking about? Hard to put into words for me I guess....

Thanks in advance,
Jayman

I believe you're probably talking about the Bulk & Misc tool. It's a perk If you're in tier 2 or Star license and above.

1667065175856.png

OP
OP
Exile

Exile

yeah that wsounds like it... so this:

ame:
PRO
Active
Description:
Unlimited access for one Channel to Pro Tools.
Order Date:
Jun 28, 2021
Price:
$6.30
Coupon Code:
JUNEBUDDY30
30% off all licenses during the month of June

doesnt get it? I never downgraded so I'm confused, whatever then I guess thanks so m,uch

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Sounds like the 'find & replace text' feature. Open Studio, go to you Content page, on the top of the page is the TB Bulk & Misc Tools. The first option is the Find & Replace Text tool.
I checked my Star account and my free account - both have the option. I think the free account has a limited number it will process at once? I have not used that tool in a long time. :cool:

Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.