• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel A girl who wants to follow her calling and enjoy the one life we get.

Rebecca Bancarz

User name: Rebecca Bancarz
Title of introduction: A girl who wants to follow her calling and enjoy the one life we get.
Your name/ Alias: Rebecca Bancarz
Where are you from? Canada, Ontario
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been watching many youtube videos on tips and tricks on how to have a successful youtube channel and it was brought up many times so I decided to install it and try it out!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For community, and to see what discussions I can be part of that have to do with youtube, or any questions I may have. I would also love to share things I've learned to in my youtube journey.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to build a community of people where we can all be online friends. I am discovering what I want to focus on in regards to content. I started of doing skin care/make up reviews (which I will continue to do). The more I would post I realized I also love "chit chat" videos, and vlogs that allow people to get to know me in a more intimate level. In " real life " I love getting to know people in a deeper level and sharing what truly matters the most to me in life, so I want that as well in a youtube channel form.
How frequently do you upload? Right now once a week, I want to choose a specific day though
What are your hobbies? -Making videos and editing them
-I love writing ( I have a blog i'm working on )
-Knitting
-Hanging out with friends
-Doing Pilates
-Researching on things i'm passionate about
What is your biggest dream? Having a successful youtube channel where I can quit my corporate job and make videos on things
i'm passionate about.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeaIp8PAfhX7LdNILuezZXw