• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Community tab

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I am not sure. I just started a new channel 2 days ago. I have only 5 subscribers so far and everything is unlocked. It might come after you are fully verified. I did verify my identity (sent them a copy of my ID), verified my email, and phone as well.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Who knows to unlock the YouTube community tab
They're rolling the community tab out to everyone in a staggered approach to current channels but you have to ensure that you have Intermediate Features enabled then you'll be able to allow the Advanced Feature and this is all located in the YT dashboard under settings/channel/feature eligibility.

I hope that this has helped

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I am not sure. I just started a new channel 2 days ago. I have only 5 subscribers so far and everything is unlocked. It might come after you are fully verified. I did verify my identity (sent them a copy of my ID), verified my email, and phone as well.

My second channel, started autumn 2020, has just over 500 subs and gets around 4k views each month and it hasn't unlocked it. The second channel is on the same account as my main one (with everything verified). So sounds like a bit of rng is involved?

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Strange, my main personal channel with zero subs, zero videos, not even intermediate features unlocked, has the community tab. But my 2 serious channels with advanced features enabled does not have the community tab. I assume they will eventually, or maybe I should email YT support? hmm.....

vwes59

Subscriber Goal
Hi, Up until recently the community tab unlocked at 500 subscribers. When I reached that, it took nearly 2 weeks before it appeared on my home screen. You don't need to do anything, it just appears.

Now I believe, but don't quote me, this limit is being removed at some point in the near future so the community tab should appear for all....eventually.