• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Can we edit an existing video

ReyHumano

Hello,
If we edit a existing old video from our Chanel, can we make that old video rank with new keywords, descriptions and tags??

or do I have to upload from 0 again and make does changes???

Thank you

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely; in fact I would encourage you to update keywords, tags, titles, descriptions and thumbnails for any video which is underperforming. For me that is part of the publishing process; I am always going back and tweaking my videos with the highest view-duration/retention which just are getting the clicks they deserve. Sometimes I will do this for 1-2 years for a video... and sometimes it is REALLY worthwhile doing so.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely; in fact I would encourage you to update keywords, tags, titles, descriptions and thumbnails for any video which is underperforming. For me that is part of the publishing process; I am always going back and tweaking my videos with the highest view-duration/retention which just are getting the clicks they deserve. Sometimes I will do this for 1-2 years for a video... and sometimes it is REALLY worthwhile doing so.