• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE VIEWS OF MY OLD YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Dave's Fit Life

davekanyan.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! May I ask for any tips on how I can improve the views of my old YOUTUBE videos? I have a hundred plus of videos on my channel. I started uploading videos since 2018. Now I plan to promote my old videos and hope to get additional views. I think I might edit and change the titles and descriptions and put latest and trendy keywords in it. Will this help the video to get notice by Youtube, and re-suggest it again, and improve its rank? How's that? Any advice? I would appreciate getting replies from you. Thank you!

Reactions: Danluckytv

momo elhosny

As for the old videos
So we change the thumbnails and follow the click
The other thing is we put those old videos on the forum with a title that attracts the viewer
The other thing is to make a new loop and we connect that new loop to the old loop

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Checked out your channel. Fwiw...I think you have a perfect opportunity to re-launch your channel by turning all (or most) of your videos (starting with the oldest) into shorts and then once all the shorts have been released you start making fresh long or short term content on a regular basic again. I could see some real momentum happening, but not sure if it would be worth it if you don't have a long term plan in place where you're posting content daily, weekly, etc, once all the shorts are created.