• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Chump to Champ

Jerry T

User name: Jerry T
Title of introduction: Chump to Champ
Your name/ Alias: Jerry
Where are you from? Originally Kentucky, Now Living between Los Angeles and Vancouver BC. But mostly Vancouver.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I started my current Youtube Channel in 2007, My channel was a dumping ground for my work as a world kickboxing champion, actor, stuntman, martial artist, and youth motivational speaker to share on youtube with family and friends. Had no intention of monetizing.
Lately, I've been researching the possibilities of taking my channel or creating a new one to the next level by inspiring others. Influence first, income second. I've been inspiring others to be their best since I was 15. So why not take it to the next level? Youtube is new ground for me; that's why I joined the Tubebuddy community because I could use help in taking things to the next level with Youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to inspire others to become the best version of themselves. To learn how to stand up to their fears,
get out of their comfort zone,
discover their gifts and go after their dreams, just like I did.
How frequently do you upload? I'm making a plan of action as we speak.
What are your hobbies? Boxing, fitness, martial arts, learning new ways to become better. journaling, mediation.
What is your biggest dream? To become the best version of myself and help others do the same.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrtpOQv9pUwu4mtwEnhhADw