• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Channel Monetization

mdmirony

Hello EveryBuddy,
So far I achieved 12k+ subscribers and 10 millions+ shorts views. Now How to apply for Channel Monetization?
My channel mainly focused into shorts content so 4000 hours watch time not possible fro me to accumulate.
Please advice me what to do next. Thanks in advance ❤️

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello EveryBuddy,
So far I achieved 12k+ subscribers and 10 millions+ shorts views. Now How to apply for Channel Monetization?
My channel mainly focused into shorts content so 4000 hours watch time not possible fro me to accumulate.
Please advice me what to do next. Thanks in advance ❤

Creators are not yet able to join YPP solely based on Shorts. Your subscribers and views are not enough at the moment. You have to get your 4,000 watch hours in for now to join YPP. That will change sometime in 2023.

And simply placing your face on someone else's video content may not pass YT "original content" criteria.

Based on what I see, you don't have original content. On that basis alone, I don't think you will be approved into YPP.

You got serious hurdles to overcome.

• Wow
Reactions: mdmirony
OP
OP
mdmirony

mdmirony

OP
OP
mdmirony

mdmirony

Creators are not yet able to join YPP solely based on Shorts. Your subscribers and views are not enough at the moment. You have to get your 4,000 watch hours in for now to join YPP. That will change sometime in 2023.

And simply placing your face on someone else's video content may not pass YT "original content" criteria.

Based on what I see, you don't have original content. On that basis alone, I don't think you will be approved into YPP.

You got serious hurdles to overcome.
Thank you fro your Advice, I'm working on making my original content ❤️

Reactions: MediaMan