• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Help me out

wiiix

TubeBuddy User
I have tried every strategy and tip I have read online on how to grow my channel still nothing can somebody tell me what am I missing out

OP
OP
wiiix

wiiix

TubeBuddy User
Honestly, you have not tried every strategy. The main strategy you should use: Produce your first 100 videos.
How do you expect me to produce a 100 videos before i start getting videos?

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal

I am not sure what your aim is with this thread. You claim to have tried everything yet you have not completed the most common strategy out there which is to establish a channel with a volume of videos up to 100 to get an idea of what your viewers like and how you fit in with other YT channels. This does not mean just upload 100x random videos to fulfill the strategy; you need to make content that is either entertaining or informative or both - and yes it takes time a LOT OF EFFORT. If you don't understand that then there is no amount of "help" you can receive from here to make your channel successful. No one expects you to produce 100 videos, no one expects you to produce anything - but the viewers want to watch entertaining and informative content, so that is what you should strive towards.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
No one expects you to produce 100 videos, no one expects you to produce anything - but the viewers want to watch entertaining and informative content, so that is what you should strive towards.

Exactly. Serving and providing value to your audience is most important. No one will watch your content just because you want more views. The only way to know what people will watch is to produce 100 videos according known best practices, then make data-based decisions every step of the way. Otherwise you're wasting your time trying to find something that doesn't exist.

Most of my videos don't get many views until two or three years after uploading them. It takes a long time to build a YouTube channel. This is not easy. Otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KS Moto Cafe

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

(Assuming you meant getting views) I'm sorry but you have a misunderstanding on how YouTube works. You seem to be under the impression that being a successful YouTuber is as easy as just uploading a few videos and you instantly grow. That's not how YouTube works.

YouTube success is not an overnight thing. It's a process that takes time and patience. The idea of uploading 100 videos is so that the YouTube algorithm can analyze your content and channel and determine who to share the videos with so you can start getting views. It also allows you to get used to uploading, creating consistency and learning to improve your videos as you go along. You shouldn't expect a lot of views from your first few videos or even the first 30 or so videos because you're competing against millions of other videos being uploading daily by millions of other YouTubers. That's why we recommend uploading at least 100 videos so that YouTube can get to know your content and share them to the appropriate audience.

Also take into account the content has to be good. If it's not, no one will watch it. That's just reality.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I have tried every strategy and tip I have read online on how to grow my channel still nothing can somebody tell me what am I missing out

I've seen your channel before. They were populated entirely by someone else's video at the time. Are these recent videos YOUR videos is my first question? If so, you are going to have to develop some stamina and produce many more videos.

Also, you absolutely have not tried every strategy and tip there exists. It is impossible. You need more education. Plenty of great education on Youtube. Derral Eves is a good place to start. Buy his book "Youtube Formula".

Also Damon is not wrong. Producing 100 videos should be a goal for most beginners. However, if you are diligent in learning and improving, you will likely see some successes after 30-50 videos. You learn by doing.

• Love
Reactions: Damon