• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Drive traffic

wiiix

TubeBuddy User
I don't understand my channel any more I don't get views on my channel anymore I have tried every strategy still not working

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
that's is any impossible mission
What Damon is pointing out is that you have not made enough videos on your channel to define what your channel is about. Saying that you tried every strategy, seems a bit of a reach given the low volume of videos your channel has. I would argue even Damon, who has 100s of videos uploaded with 10k+ subs, has not tested every YT strategy out there. My advice is, first establish a strong foothold what your channel is about within your niche by trialing more videos. You don't need 1000s of videos but a solid foundation of 50-100 videos will help you understand how YT works.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
It is quite possible because I have 857 videos on my channel, and I started in 2014. 1,000 videos in 10 years is quite doable. That's even with two years of very low production because of the pandemic. Just now getting back to full production. So, I should be on track for 1,000 videos by the end of 2024.

Here's the formula:
2 videos per week * 50 weeks per year = 100 videos per year
100 videos per year * 10 years = 1,000 videos

I say that to encourage you. You simply need to focus on making more content. The reality is it probably won't take you ten years or a 1,000 videos, but that's the goal I set for myself when I started. Remember that's back when now one knew anything about building a Youtube channel. Everyone was guessing. Today we know what works and what doesn't. If you apply everything over the course of at least 100 videos, you will have the data you need to produce 1,000 high productive videos.

If six videos is all you can produce without giving up, then YouTube simply isn't for you.

Last edited:

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
This post is a duplicative discussion of another identical post by the same OP. The two posts should be merged.

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
wiiix

wiiix

TubeBuddy User
What Damon is pointing out is that you have not made enough videos on your channel to define what your channel is about. Saying that you tried every strategy, seems a bit of a reach given the low volume of videos your channel has. I would argue even Damon, who has 100s of videos uploaded with 10k+ subs, has not tested every YT strategy out there. My advice is, first establish a strong foothold what your channel is about within your niche by trialing more videos. You don't need 1000s of videos but a solid foundation of 50-100 videos will help you understand how YT works.
thanks

Reactions: Damon