• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is tubebuddy useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamenScarL

I just installed tubebuddy today so it can help me with my youtube channel can I ask what are the most useful things tubebuddy offers for me to use it?

Reactions: Sabine

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I just installed tubebuddy today so it can help me with my youtube channel can I ask what are the most useful things tubebuddy offers for me to use it?

Heya!! This question have had been asked in the past and the best answer to this is that you need to try TubeBuddy and play with its extension and experience it yourself. There are many perks which we offer to the paid license users (Pro, Star and Legend) and for the starter license as well. One of the most useful tool is Keyword Explorer which can be used in starter license as well and the SEO studio, which starts with a Pro license.

I can help you with the links to our TubeBuddy Tutorial playlist and as well, the links to the video which helps you to understand what each tier has to offer you, accordingly, you can plan which tier you wish to go If you haven't decided and then you can start making the awesome content out there :)

Each License explanation is here -

Tutorial, Tips and Tricks -

Hope this helps :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heya!! This question have had been asked in the past and the best answer to this is that you need to try TubeBuddy and play with its extension and experience it yourself. There are many perks which we offer to the paid license users (Pro, Star and Legend) and for the starter license as well. One of the most useful tool is Keyword Explorer which can be used in starter license as well and the SEO studio, which starts with a Pro license.

I can help you with the links to our TubeBuddy Tutorial playlist and as well, the links to the video which helps you to understand what each tier has to offer you, accordingly, you can plan which tier you wish to go If you haven't decided and then you can start making the awesome content out there :)

Each License explanation is here -

Tutorial, Tips and Tricks -

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.