• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How can I create an AB test that happens every 30 minutes instead of daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

My videos are dead after exactly 1 day of being uploaded, as in Impressions die down by 95%. I have no reason to do an AB test post that time period anymore. Is there a way I can do it every 30 minutes?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My videos are dead after exactly 1 day of being uploaded, as in Impressions die down by 95%. I have no reason to do an AB test post that time period anymore. Is there a way I can do it every 30 minutes?

Unfortunately, I don't think that it can be done every 30 minutes as far as I'm aware, the test will keep changing the thumbnail (If you're doing A/B testing for the Thumbnail here) every 24/48 hours and the result for that every test will be shown to you post 48 hours of the test conclusion since YouTube Analytic gets updated every 48 hours and since we're directly dependent on YouTube API in order to carry out our test, we can't outrun the time taken for the data to process in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.