• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Official Intro,"Starring Me" @Chicolesworld

Chicole's World

User name: Chicole's World
Title of introduction: Official Intro,"Starring Me" @Chicolesworld
Your name/ Alias: Chicoles World
Where are you from? New Jersey but now reside in Georgia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin introduced it to me. I watched a live stream!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn as much as I can. I also want to grow and get free upgrades.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to motivate others and inspire them to be the best versions of themselves. It's a harsh world we live in. If I can just help one person to do better and be happy, I've accomplished what I set out to do on Youtube. I also what to reach as many people as I can. So I would love to get 100k subscribers or more. I also want youtube to be a source of income for my family and me.
How frequently do you upload? Daily. Shorts
What are your hobbies? Reading, Real Estate, Becoming successful, having fun as well
What is your biggest dream? To become a legacy within my family. To leave my children with knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and skills to be the best version of themselves at all times. When they fail because they will be able to get right back up on the horse and achieve greatness.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/jati1216