• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Visual design artist and gamer and superhero, wait no batman is the real superhero

Artsiefy

User name: Artsiefy
Title of introduction: Visual design artist and gamer and superhero, wait no batman is the real superhero
Your name/ Alias: Hi my name Is Artsiefy or Art but you can give me a nickname if you so choose I am not picky
Where are you from? I currently live in South Africa, Johannesburg area
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy via a YouTuber called Nick Nimmin, and it has changed the way I look at how to set up videos for success
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the TubeBuddy forums to learn from the pros , and also become a part of an amazing community and also give feedback and help where I can. I am by no means a professional but I would do my best to help those I can
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make YouTube a full time career, being retrenched in 2020 was a big knock down for me as I have yet to find employment, I turned to content creation / streaming on Twitch and YouTube which I love as gaming I was brought up in a household of gamers, My milestones is to get fully monetized on YouTube by mid next year, and also to provide some VR Gaming content to help people get into it more easily and cost-effectively
How frequently do you upload? I post about 3 to 5 Videos Per week, mostly in the evenings after streaming and recording.
What are your hobbies? I have a few hobbies, Firstly Drawing and designing, also do it to subsidize income at the moment as a freelancer,
Reading the news, yes I read the news as a hobbie, I like to stay on top of things,
and probs my fav hobby, Streaming and Content creation
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to become a full time content creator within my own niche and also be able to support the community, provide good entertainment for everyone and also be able to be a positive influence to others
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/artsiefy

Reactions: uzmanuegillani1