• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Digital Marketing and Social Media

chase199c

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: chase199c
Title of introduction: Digital Marketing and Social Media
Your name/ Alias: Chase
Where are you from? Utah
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was curious to see how you tube works. And if there were any good tutorials, or information to help me set-up my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn more about how YouTube works! I watch a lot of videos on this site. I want to grow my own site and share with others.
I love watching videos that can help me with projects or maybe I can share my knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to become self-employed. I'd love to have 100K in subscribers and yes I own my own business.
How frequently do you upload? Not regularly enough. I want to start putting out content 3 - 4 times a week eventually.
What are your hobbies? I love the outdoors. Anything from Fishing to Hunting and Camping. I love Motor Sports! Most sports and I like to learn new things.
I like Sci-Fi and Horror and Westerns. I consider my self pretty open to try new ideas.
What is your biggest dream? To do what I want, where I want and when I want. And not have to worry about the 9-5 grind anymore.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9b060DQSzwLDhfw5wsMsEA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: chase199c
Title of introduction: Digital Marketing and Social Media
Your name/ Alias: Chase
Where are you from? Utah
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was curious to see how you tube works. And if there were any good tutorials, or information to help me set-up my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn more about how YouTube works! I watch a lot of videos on this site. I want to grow my own site and share with others.
I love watching videos that can help me with projects or maybe I can share my knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to become self-employed. I'd love to have 100K in subscribers and yes I own my own business.
How frequently do you upload? Not regularly enough. I want to start putting out content 3 - 4 times a week eventually.
What are your hobbies? I love the outdoors. Anything from Fishing to Hunting and Camping. I love Motor Sports! Most sports and I like to learn new things.
I like Sci-Fi and Horror and Westerns. I consider my self pretty open to try new ideas.
What is your biggest dream? To do what I want, where I want and when I want. And not have to worry about the 9-5 grind anymore.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9b060DQSzwLDhfw5wsMsEA

Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

AhmedAmah

Just stumbled upon this thread and saw that you're into the outdoors and motor sports. That's awesome! I love getting out and exploring nature too. I checked out your YouTube channel, and I have to say, you have some cool content. It's great that you have a goal of becoming self-employed with 100K subscribers. I also wanted to mention that I've recently found a digital marketing agency which seems to be really nice. So I wanted to share it here just in case someone needs help with promotion. If you're ever interested, check out this website: https://www.pixelocity.com. Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and say hello. Nice to meet you all here.