• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered YouTube Title vs Email Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryBrock

I need your help.

I've been using the Legend version of TubeBuddy for over a year and love it. I'm got a question that probably relates to many others.

When I start with Keyword Explorer and come up with a good, strong title, I love using that in my next YouTube post and audio-copied podcast.

However, I'm wondering if I'm missing when I use that same title on my Email notice. Should we use a different tool than Keyword Explorer for email titles? My thinking has been that if it works for video and audio it would work for email.

What has been your experience? What research do we have to search on differences between YouTube Titles and Email titles?

Thank you for your help.

Terry
Terry@TerryBrock.com

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I need your help.

I've been using the Legend version of TubeBuddy for over a year and love it. I'm got a question that probably relates to many others.

When I start with Keyword Explorer and come up with a good, strong title, I love using that in my next YouTube post and audio-copied podcast.

However, I'm wondering if I'm missing when I use that same title on my Email notice. Should we use a different tool than Keyword Explorer for email titles? My thinking has been that if it works for video and audio it would work for email.

What has been your experience? What research do we have to search on differences between YouTube Titles and Email titles?

Thank you for your help.

Terry
Terry@TerryBrock.com

Being quite honest with you sir, I haven't really thought of email titling much as Keyword Research is mainly focused on the YouTube platform however, It definitely doesn't hurt If you wish to use the same title for your email too, however, I'd rather keep the email title short and simple If my YT title is a bit way too long.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I need your help.

Thank you for your help.

Terry
Terry@TerryBrock.com

Being quite honest with you sir, I haven't really thought of email titling much as Keyword Research is mainly focused on the YouTube platform however, It definitely doesn't hurt If you wish to use the same title for your email too, however, I'd rather keep the email title short and simple If my YT title is a bit way too long.

OP
OP
TerryBrock

TerryBrock

Thank you for your reply. What you said about the length makes sense. I think we could have a bit longer title for the YouTube video than with email. something has to catch the potential consumer of my content and a strong thumbnail is, as we know, needed in video. When a subscriber is looking at a long list of email messages, the first few words --- and a recognizable sender --- would be best.

I appreciate your help.

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.