• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel telling stories with the piano, guitar and drawing

Remelsy

User name: Remelsy
Title of introduction: telling stories with the piano, guitar and drawing
Your name/ Alias: Remelsy
Where are you from? New York City
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw it a while back on someone's youtube channel. There was a video somebody created and they stated that it helped them so I figure why not give it a shot.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to get feedback from and be part of a community of content creators. Maybe also document the start of my youtube journey throughout the months here as well.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to build a fanbase of people kind of like a mangaka (Japanese comic book creator). I have never seen a youtube channel where someone has combined being an illustrator with being a musician to tell a story so I guess I'm the first. Also, it sounds like a cool idea and will provide a creative outlet as well as serve as therapy for me.
How frequently do you upload? weekly. I am thinking of posting every Thursday, the first set of videos will be concept videos of me playing piano and drawing
What are your hobbies? Playing the Piano and Guitar, Drawing, reading, studying french (apprende le francais) skateboarding, working out, video games, anime, and self-improvement in general.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to travel the world, One country each month for a year.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgggPR2r0tukW_ATahhx5mw