• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Creativity Empowering

Sophie Gaming

User name: Sophie Gaming
Title of introduction: Creativity Empowering
Your name/ Alias: Sophie
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Researching, YouTube Family, Social Media
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connect with people that share the same ideas, goals and positive mindset.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The Goals of my channel is to provide entertainment to families that enjoy content that would inspire to do the same and have fun.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly Gaming Videos on Roblox
What are your hobbies? Draw, music and did I mention YouTube
What is your biggest dream? Bring positivity of yes you can! Play Games with everyone that enjoys Gaming
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3WHjiT8pGzTyILDknUiXpQ/videos

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Sophie Gaming
Title of introduction: Creativity Empowering
Your name/ Alias: Sophie
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Researching, YouTube Family, Social Media
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Connect with people that share the same ideas, goals and positive mindset.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The Goals of my channel is to provide entertainment to families that enjoy content that would inspire to do the same and have fun.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly Gaming Videos on Roblox
What are your hobbies? Draw, music and did I mention YouTube
What is your biggest dream? Bring positivity of yes you can! Play Games with everyone that enjoys Gaming
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC3WHjiT8pGzTyILDknUiXpQ/videos

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: