• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question the Best upload for video daily or what ?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
i need to know the best upload for video is daily or 3 times per week

This answer depends on 2 factors:

1) Can you upload quality daily or 3 times a week consistently?
2) Is your target audience looking for daily or 3 times a week content?

Once you can answer these questions yourself you got your answer.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There is no specific answer as to what's the best upload schedule, you can either post daily or you can post 3 times a week.

Furthermore, If you do ask me, I'd at least wait 48 hours before uploading another video, mainly because, in the first 48 hours, you can understand how your audience behaved to your previous video, how's the AVD, CTR and everything. Depending on the behaviour of your audience, you can either decide whether it's worth posting another video on a related topic or maybe try something else. Please note that some videos take a while to get views, so alone first 48 hours won't decide the fate of your video but yes, indeed the first 48 hours are considered to be crucial and most important as it helps YouTube to decide, whether or not they should push your video further or stop recommending it. It all depends on how your audience behaved.

Do note that you can as well ask your subscribers how often they would like to see you uploading a video, If you have let's say an active community over discord or maybe on the Facebook group, try to ask them such questions or If you have a community tab on your YT channel (more than 500 subscribers required for it to be unlocked), then you can just make a post or poll about it and know what they think about this, but in end, it's your who needs to record, edit and optimize the video, so decide accordingly.

I know a lot of people say this "It's quality over quantity" and well, it's true. The algorithm indeed favours people who're consistent when it comes to uploading the video but as well, If you're posting too much and not even gaining or reaching 10 views each video, depending upon the subscriber count you've, I'd put some brakes on and rethink my entire strategy as you're hampering your entire channel analytics and performance.

However, If you think you can manage 3 videos a week (I believe that's like 48 hours gap for each video more or less), then go for it, but remember to do your homework well, when it comes to Keyword Research, SEO'ing your videos and better thumbnail, alone video quality won't help you but the metadata and other factors here does play an important role for a video to be considered a "good" video.

Hope this help.

Reactions: MattCommand1

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The algorithm doesn't care how often you upload. What matters is that you have a consistent schedule for your audience to anticipate your posts and that you are physically capable of honoring this schedule for years to come. Your focus should be on your content quality, not how many videos you can hammer out at any given time.

Reactions: MattCommand1