• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Is Tubebuddy a good way to improve my channel ranking?

symakhan

Hey Guys,
I'm a YouTuber and Vlogger. I'm continuously searching for methods to boost my channel views and subscribers. However, it's difficult to stand out on Youtube these days since the algorithm is extremely strict. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but there's a website called "Tubebuddy" that I read about recently. Though while researching it, I discovered that it was quite useful. As a newcomer to the area, I have some worries and would like to learn more about it. Please assist me with this issue.
Is Tubebuddy a good way to improve my channel ranking?
How can Tubebuddy help me in gaining more followers?
What is the best way to use Tubebuddy?
Is TubeBuddy safe and YouTube certified?
Is it possible to purchase a lifetime TubeBuddy license?
Are the reviews on TubeBuddy honest?
Where can I find coupons and promo codes for the Tubebuddy subscription discounts? While searching online, I came across a few websites offering Coupons. What are your views about these sites?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yup... I got a few things to say about this lol. Here we go:

Is Tubebuddy a good way to improve my channel ranking?
Nope. TubeBuddy will not improve your channel ranking. However, the TubeBuddy software will give you insight into a lot of information that allows you to make educated decisions on your content so that you can uncover and target search terms that are underserved. That way you can rank for terms that you didn't know existed (or didn't realize the value of) as you work your way up the food chain.

How can Tubebuddy help me in gaining more followers?
TubeBuddy helps you get in front of more viewers who are actively searching for the content that you make. But these viewers are going to subscribe to you based on the value that you provide and their ability to align with the personality that is presenting this value. That's on you.

What is the best way to use Tubebuddy?
On a computer? Seriously, I would recommend you do your keyword research and lean into the thumbnail/translation tools (for Legend users) for the purposes of your metadata. And I would even do some research before actually making a video so that you can dedicate an occasional video to a select, underserved selection of viewers.

Is TubeBuddy safe and YouTube certified?
TB is absolutely safe and for the first several years of our existence yes, we were YouTube Certified. Why are we no longer certified? YouTube made some adjustments to that certification process a few years ago. As it stands now only individual content creators can be certified, they won't certify a brand. We are a YouTube recommended product... but as it stands now no brand can actually get YouTube certified.

Is it possible to purchase a lifetime TubeBuddy license?
I am afraid we no longer offer lifetime licenses.

Are the reviews on TubeBuddy honest?
Yes... it's kinda hard to fake 10 million reviews across hundreds of platforms.

Where can I find coupons and promo codes for the Tubebuddy subscription discounts?
Check out tubebuddy.com/freetrial or your favorite YouTube Growth Educator... they will have discounts to offer.

While searching online, I came across a few websites offering Coupons. What are your views about these sites?
I can't really speak to this specifically, it is a very vague question. Generally speaking I say 'yay coupons!.' But if you are asking me to sign off on the validity of a vague, general selection of unnamed websites I am afraid I can not do that.

FYI I am not sure if you were aware of this or not but this forum is a TubeBuddy run forum. As such you should take into account that I am employed by TubeBuddy and my opinions are definitely biased. I have been a fan since well before I was ever hired by TB but that means you are not going to get a very balanced and fair response to your questions. We'll see what others here have to say, but if you are looking for objective answers this may not be the best place to go for that.

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
What Stanley has stated above, is all correct from an end-user perspective. When I first started out in Dec 2020, I had no clue how the search algorithm worked, I had very poor understanding of SEO, and I didn't know the importance of Click Through Rate. Once I signed up for TB, it gave me a better visual understanding of how the search on YT worked. It didn't automatically boost my viewership for my videos or anything but it gave me a quick visual representation of how my video would rank if someone was to search a certain tag. That was enough for me improve the way I write my title, description, and tags. Now with that said, you can have the best SEO rating for each of your videos but if your content is not up to par, viewers will turn off your video within seconds of watching it, which will further drop your video/channel rating. So the MOST important way to get views/subs is to first have good content to dress up.

TL;DR: TubeBuddy is basically the nice dinner jacket you wear to a date - it helps you get through the first impressions with the date (viewer) but in the end, it is ultimately up to you to play the game to score.

• Love
Reactions: Damon