• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Youtube Shorts

AronS

Subscriber Goal
I have a question about new update about youtube shorts. Do you think it's possible to reach 10M views in just 90 days?

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Yes... maybe not you or me, but yes.

I was going to start a new Shorts discussion, but this thread is fine for all things shorts. So....

Has anyone had any of their shorts get decent views (100s, 1000s) AFTER the initial 1-2 days typical exposure has passed?

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I uploaded a Men's fashion short on my channel (which wasn't even my niche), it gathered 3000+ views within a month and it is still rolling. I am not sure why, maybe because of my Bubbly face reactions :eek::p I made two other Men Fashion videos (but less bubbly reactions), both of them made 200+ views. I have learned, to get more views, you just have to be HOW TRUE YOU ARE (inner child? I guess). I had seen many channels whose shorts crossed 10 million views within a week and they are trending. So, I would say YES.

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Has anyone had any of their shorts get decent views (100s, 1000s) AFTER the initial 1-2 days typical exposure has passed?
10,000,000 views in 90 days...good luck! Rather spend the time & energy in creating long-form content as you'll get that 1k sub + 4k watched hrs much easier!

Per your question wrt after the 1-2 days of exposure....check out the screenshot of what's happening to one of my shorts videos (FYI - my one and only which ever went like this)...I posted it 300+ DAYS ago and had accumulated like 2k views and suddenly...BOUM.

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 01.04.22.png

• Love
Reactions: MediaMan