• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone Reached 4000 subs and 800k views!

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Good morning tube buddies! I am on my second year of being a content creator on YouTube and wow, what a journey that this is continuing to be...

Just when I thought I understood how things worked on YT, the channel started to tank (significantly less views and impressions than before) leaving me with very unmotivated attitude. But I kept pushing forward and continued to test my waters with different type of series related to my niche and here we are today, back on the uptrend. I look forward to discussing strategies and new ways to improve everyone's channel soon! Cheers!

4k subs.png
800k views.png

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
WOW! You're cranking now!

Yeah, sometimes people get tired of the same thing and need a new direction. You've had some amazing growth. You might have what it takes to get 100k!

• Love
Reactions: KS Moto Cafe
OP
OP
KS Moto Cafe

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Huge congrats from a fellow rider (KLE 500).

I stopped uploading on my previous bike channel after an accident I had in my right hand (on my day job) last year.
I still ride my bike but only for short rides mainly city commuting.

damn sorry for the accident but glad you are still riding!

• Love
Reactions: JOYsCAmpeR
OP
OP
KS Moto Cafe

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
WOW! You're cranking now!

Yeah, sometimes people get tired of the same thing and need a new direction. You've had some amazing growth. You might have what it takes to get 100k!

lol I dont know if I have enough patience and strength to push this to 100k! But your vote of confidence is always appreciated

Reactions: Damon