• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What category would my Youtube channel be? I sit in the car talking.

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello, so I started a new YouTube channel. I did sit in my car smoking a cigar and talking about different topics. Mostly car enthusiasts/ car culture topics. Most topics are less them 20 mins. I have yet to edit & upload waiting on my channel art. I don't think it would be a podcast?

Thank you.

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello, so I started a new YouTube channel. I did sit in my car smoking a cigar and talking about different topics. Mostly car enthusiasts/ car culture topics. Most topics are less them 20 mins. I have yet to edit & upload waiting on my channel art. I don't think it would be a podcast?

Thank you.

That isn't a niche... that is more of a style. What are you talking about? The topic that is at the core of every conversation is the niche your channel is centered around.

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
That isn't a niche... that is more of a style. What are you talking about? The topic that is at the core of every conversation is the niche your channel is centered around.
It's mostly the modified car culture. But there are other topics about work, life parenting, etc. It's kind of like a Podcast but just shorter & no gear just & a phone talking.

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I would put this in the People and Blogs category... though it could also fit in the Automobile category. This is not a big decision; these categories no longer play into the YouTube Search and Discovery Systems and they are not really used for video indexing. So don't feel like there is a wrong choice.

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I would put this in the People and Blogs category... though it could also fit in the Automobile category. This is not a big decision; these categories no longer play into the YouTube Search and Discovery Systems and they are not really used for video indexing. So don't feel like there is a wrong choice.
Ahh ok. Thank you so much!