• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Horror games (All recommendations & tips/suggestions are welcome!)

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I love a good horror game, jumpscare and all, the more ghosts and spirits the better in my opinion.
So I have to ask for any recommendations on good horror games?!

All recommendations & tips/suggestions are welcome!

kind regards
// Jonathan aka Foxy_Andariel

Reactions: TraceeAlonzo

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I watched a few videos on the Backrooms, seemed pretty popular. Of course I am a huge fan of the Forest (and there is a highly-anticipated sequel due early 2023). I heard The Complex: Found Footage was good too.

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
If you want horror games just on Gog Eh the selection here is quite small but I can say Silent Hill 4 is good for the price,story and atmosphere..

Granted I mention that one purely for I have yet to get into many actual horror games on my list I own that's on Gog at this time that is

Depending on one's definition of what equals a horror game though as in a cartoony sense given the art style the binding of Issac '' might fall into horror in a way and if price matters the base game here is good but I would advise seeing as it one of those games that have the ''DLC for DLC'' get it and the DLC when on sale

If you want a punishing in a sense but is in various ways a horror game then Darkest Dungeon

I would help more but again outside of a few horror games currently on here I own currently the majority I would truly class as some form of horror even if just visually if nothing else.. just have yet to get to the others I got at this time

Thank you so much for your input, all tips no matter how small are greatly appreciated! <3 I have darkest dungeon and Bindings of Isac, I'll have to play them a bit more to get some more feeling to them :p hehe.
But Thank you again! <3 :D

lonelytalks

Recognized Member
My favorite horror games by far
1. Scorn
2. The devil in me
3. Resident evil village

I always play on PC which is most comfortable for me. Do you suggest any good horror mobile games for Android? I don't have a gaming mobile but a decent one.

shahzaibkamboh

Thanks for sharing. Your article gives us a better understanding on how to be more efficient working remotely.
<a href="#">KEYWORD</a>
<a href="#">KEYWORD</a>
<a href="#">KEYWORD</a>
<a href="#">KEYWORD</a>