• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel INTRODUCING TEE

Shades of Tee

User name: Shades of Tee
Title of introduction: INTRODUCING TEE
Your name/ Alias: Tee
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My love for meeting people made me join the community..I just want to connect and make new friends
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like my channel to be a place where people go just to feel more better and relieved
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Love to vlog, meet people and explore new places
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a community of people on youtube subscribed to my channel making various impact in the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCuJsE-hKKNsSdT90R1s5MeA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My love for meeting people made me join the community..I just want to connect and make new friends
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like my channel to be a place where people go just to feel more better and relieved
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a community of people on youtube subscribed to my channel making various impact in the world.

Welcome! Its great to have you on board with us :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Hi! Welcome to the community. I hope you achieve great success. Keep working hard.