• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Old man on a BMX bike yelling at clouds!

Mike Sarris

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mike Sarris
Title of introduction: Old man on a BMX bike yelling at clouds!
Your name/ Alias: Mike/Mr Balance
Where are you from? Southeastern North Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend/fellow YouTuber told me about you
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Help getting YouTube to answer questions, and to learn some tricks along the way
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I mainly want to get the history of our crew in Myrtle Beach up on YouTube, along with newer videos when I figure out how to record myself...I'm old, gimme a break!
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload weekly
What are your hobbies? BMX Freestyle (Flatland), building model cars
What is your biggest dream? None left, I'm already a State Champion racer, hold two National titles (#2 & #3) in Flatland Freestyle, and numerous (Hundreds) of trophies and plaques from BMX Racing, Freestyle, and Model Building. I've been to 48 of 50 states and 7 countries, a pretty good life. I'm not chasing anything these days except making people happy and enjoying life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXdR3fBXUUfUPZ-RZBNkbqQ

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Mike Sarris
Title of introduction: Old man on a BMX bike yelling at clouds!
Your name/ Alias: Mike/Mr Balance
Where are you from? Southeastern North Carolina
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend/fellow YouTuber told me about you
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Help getting YouTube to answer questions, and to learn some tricks along the way
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I mainly want to get the history of our crew in Myrtle Beach up on YouTube, along with newer videos when I figure out how to record myself...I'm old, gimme a break!
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload weekly
What are your hobbies? BMX Freestyle (Flatland), building model cars
What is your biggest dream? None left, I'm already a State Champion racer, hold two National titles (#2 & #3) in Flatland Freestyle, and numerous (Hundreds) of trophies and plaques from BMX Racing, Freestyle, and Model Building. I've been to 48 of 50 states and 7 countries, a pretty good life. I'm not chasing anything these days except making people happy and enjoying life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXdR3fBXUUfUPZ-RZBNkbqQ

Welcome !

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: