• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question is it dangerous to use vps?

Arsy saja

Subscriber Goal
it's very difficult for me to get 4000 watch hours, even though I have tried various ways to use VPs ... still I don't dare to use too many browsers, is there any good advice

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Yeah... if you have to cheat to get views/subs/watch time... even if you get monetized - you will not make any money. (I do not know what a 'vp' is but it sounds fishy)

Even playing it straight, when you first get monetized you will not really make much money. Ad revenue is not based on subscriber count, but at the viewing level you have with 1,000 subs, you will be lucky to earn $20 a month.

Reactions: Arsy saja

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
No clue what VPS stands for and I wasn't able to find anything regarding that specific... whatever it is in search. So I'm flying blind here. But I am afraid I am in total agreeance with the guys above. You have to get your watch time legitimately. If you are using services to increase views, watch time, subs etc YouTube sees that. We all do, it's really easy to tell a channel that uses stuff like this. You'll likely get ignored or denied when you go to apply for monetization. This happens constantly... in fact I can tell you right now that I will probably have a dozen conversations with channels today who did this and want help or insight into why YT is ignoring their application.

Reactions: Damon
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Even playing it straight, when you first get monetized you will not really make much money. Ad revenue is not based on subscriber count, but at the viewing level you have with 1,000 subs, you will be lucky to earn $20 a month.
Or even less. It depends on the niche and the CPM of the advertisers. When I was able to monetize my channel I was making about $10 a month with 11K views a month and 1200 subscribers. If people knew what they were going to earn they wouldn't even bother to be on YouTube.