• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bulk Add Title & Description for Multiple Language (and Bulk Translate Title & Description)

Unleashed

Hello,
It doesn't look like this feature has been requested before. It would be great to be able to add multiple languages for "Title & Description" to a video at one time. I understand that making the subtitles would likely cause an increase in pricing (per a response I saw earlier), however I am specifically asking about the "Title & Description" section for videos.
TubeBuddy already does the auto-translate for several languages on the Legend tier, but as of now we have to manually select each language and then press "Translate" one by one. It would save a lot of time if we could bulk add languages to a video, then add the auto-translation for all of those languages in 1 click.

It would be even better if we can add multiple languages to multiple videos at one time, and also add the auto-translation for each language..

Is that possible?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-09 172043.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-09 172043.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 152