• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Stat window next to video does not load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince Alvino

Ham Shack Reviews
TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The stat window next to the playing video does not load, it just spins and says loading. What is wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot 09-07-2022 21.08.17.png
    Screenshot 09-07-2022 21.08.17.png
    437.2 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Miles Ahead Racing

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sorry about that. YouTube is testing a new UI layout for select users. That update is killing the data for the Videolytics screen. Because this is a viewer-facing portion of YouTube we are having difficulty reproducing it in order to resolve this; if you or someone you know has a Brand account and are willing to provide us with Channel Manager rights we would be happy to look into this further on your specific account.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The stat window next to the playing video does not load, it just spins and says loading. What is wrong?

Good Morning!

Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you through this. Can you please try reinstalling the TB extension and clearing cache and cookies from your browser and see If it works? Since it's loading perfectly fine for me.

If your issue persists even after reinstalling the TB extension and clearing cache and cookies, please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so our team can get this check for you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sorry about that. YouTube is testing a new UI layout for select users. That update is killing the data for the Videolytics screen. Because this is a viewer-facing portion of YouTube we are having difficulty reproducing it in order to resolve this; if you or someone you know has a Brand account and are willing to provide us with Channel Manager rights we would be happy to look into this further on your specific account.
@LionelFr As said by Stan here, you can make a support ticket and let our team try to resolve this issue by reproducing the same. If you can give the manager permissions to our team, they can look into this and get this sorted.

That being said, I will be locking this topic.

Make sure you all submit the ticket and keep the ticket number with you, If you don't hear from our team within 24-48 working hours, please drop me a dm with the ticket number or id's so I can get it bumped for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.