• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Tarot Talk

Tempresz

User name: Tempresz
Title of introduction: Tarot Talk
Your name/ Alias: Tempresz
Where are you from? Namibia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Actually I saw an ad on facebook and thought I needed help
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn how to not only create content but also how advertise on different platform. I need to learn what works for a channel and what doesn't
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to bring awareness to the collective minds that they can navigate their own lives and create their own realities. So yes, ultimately I want to save lives and own my media network
How frequently do you upload? Currently Im on monthly uploads but I would love to do the daily and weekly uploads
What are your hobbies? I love sharing information
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have my own media network and I know you'll help me get there
YouTube Channel Link: UC0I0v5n-yA-zHIKMgFetEQQ

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: