• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel WE ARE THE REFFFF ARMY

REFFFF

Subscriber Goal
User name: REFFFF
Title of introduction: WE ARE THE REFFFF ARMY
Your name/ Alias: VLOKI
Where are you from? CAPE TOWN
How did you find TubeBuddy? IT WAS SUGGESTED BY ANOTHER CREATOR
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? SIMPLY CURIOUS AND SEEING IF I CAN PICK UP ANY NIFTY TRICKS
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: A 100K SUBS OR MORE GIVING US THE FREEDOM TO MAKE WHATEVER CONTENT WE WANT
How frequently do you upload? WEEKLY .... USUALLY THE WEEKEND
What are your hobbies? VR,GAMING,COMEDY AND JUST HANGING OUT WITH THE BOYS AND THE GIRLS
What is your biggest dream? WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND DOING WHAT I WANT MAKING WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HAVING PEOPLE ENJOY THAT.
EVERYBODY COULD USE A GOOD LAUGH
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ44sIudSI84mPAajvRWmwA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: REFFFF
Title of introduction: WE ARE THE REFFFF ARMY
Your name/ Alias: VLOKI
Where are you from? CAPE TOWN
How did you find TubeBuddy? IT WAS SUGGESTED BY ANOTHER CREATOR
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? SIMPLY CURIOUS AND SEEING IF I CAN PICK UP ANY NIFTY TRICKS
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: A 100K SUBS OR MORE GIVING US THE FREEDOM TO MAKE WHATEVER CONTENT WE WANT
How frequently do you upload? WEEKLY .... USUALLY THE WEEKEND
What are your hobbies? VR,GAMING,COMEDY AND JUST HANGING OUT WITH THE BOYS AND THE GIRLS
What is your biggest dream? WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND DOING WHAT I WANT MAKING WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HAVING PEOPLE ENJOY THAT.
EVERYBODY COULD USE A GOOD LAUGH
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ44sIudSI84mPAajvRWmwA

Welcome!

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

OP
OP
REFFFF

REFFFF

Subscriber Goal
Thanks. I did indeed read it all. Thanks for the heads up