• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software -SOLVED- Audio Clipping problem. Don't know if unique to VideoPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Noise Zebra

I have the weirdest anomaly while using VideoPad that has only happed two times out of many videos. When I import a .WAV file, VideoPad increases the wave height to max, thus clipping much of the wave. If I open the .wav in Audacity or FL Studio, the anomaly isn't there and there is no clipping, the audio sounds fine.

I don't see any settings that have changed from my other .wav file imports into Videopad. Any idea what could be the problem?

White Noise Zebra

Just in case anyone had the same problem as me, I found the answer under Menu -> Tools -> Options -> Media -> uncheck "Automatically normalize audio volume of external audio/video files" -> OK.

OP
OP
White Noise Zebra

White Noise Zebra

Just in case anyone had the same problem as me, I found the answer under Menu -> Tools -> Options -> Media -> uncheck "Automatically normalize audio volume of external audio/video files" -> OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.