• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Missing "Apply" Seo Button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz

I'm uploading a video.
I've used Keyword explorer, then the SEO tool to build everything out, then saved my work.
I've opened Youtube to upload a video, and began that process.
However, where I'd normally see a TubeBuddy integration button to apply my SEO, I see nothing.
Did this tool move?
Or am I experiencing a bug?

Any solutions would be helpful:
So far, I've:
Updated my Mac book
Updated Chrome
Logged out, and back into tubebuddy.

Thanks-

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.08.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.08.47 PM.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 94

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm uploading a video.
I've used Keyword explorer, then the SEO tool to build everything out, then saved my work.
I've opened Youtube to upload a video, and began that process.
However, where I'd normally see a TubeBuddy integration button to apply my SEO, I see nothing.
Did this tool move?
Or am I experiencing a bug?

Any solutions would be helpful:
So far, I've:
Updated my Mac book
Updated Chrome
Logged out, and back into tubebuddy.

Thanks-

Heya! Thanks for trying out all the normal troubleshooting!

I see what's wrong, here, whenever you wish to apply a SEO which you have prepared using our SEO Studio, you've to first go your Creator Studio and then click on this little TB Logo which shows up below here -

1662236552073.png

Once you have clicked that, you will see the following features and tools which our tool will provide to you depending up on the license you have subscribed to, considering the fact that SEO studio is a tool which is accessible to all paid license, you have to click there and follow the next steps-

1662236601150.png

Once you select or have clicked on SEO STUDIO, it should look something like this, make sure you then click on load the save draft -

1662236676063.png

From there, you can then either edit your saved SEO or If everything is all right, just keep clicking on next until you find the option of Apply to this video, which will be in 4th Step or option,

1662236775250.png

I believe, that once you have followed all the steps above, you should see the option but even after following the above steps, If you don't see any results, please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that our team can look into this and get this sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.