• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello, I'm Sideshowbob 24. I like the topic of aviation a lot and want to make videos explaining why iconic airlines of the past had such a terrible d

Sideshowbob 24

User name: Sideshowbob 24
Title of introduction: Hello, I'm Sideshowbob 24. I like the topic of aviation a lot and want to make videos explaining why iconic airlines of the past had such a terrible downfall. I also make videos about the retired fleets of airlines (existing or defunct) and I plan to make Space Disaster videos.
Your name/ Alias: SB24
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? A friend of mine recommended TubeBuddy to me when my channel wasn't necessarily growing its best for a while. So I decided to get TubeBuddy and am astonished at how much they helped my channel make a comeback!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join this community to see if any advice, content ideas, or just new ways how to grow my channel would be available.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My biggest goal for my channel is to reach 100,000 subscribers and get the silver play button!
How frequently do you upload? My upload schedule varies but I manage to upload a few videos per month.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a commercial airline pilot. It's always been my dream to be a pilot.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Sideshowbob24