• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Does TubeBuddy Help Grow Your You Tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph Bling Lady

I am brand new at You Tube creation. I am posting a new video today on Paparazzi Accessories why I chose Paparazzi Accessories and why I believe I will hit all my goals with this company. I do not currently have a following on You Tube. Will TubeBuddy help me with my success on you tube and if so, how? Thanks!!

Reactions: gajoduroao

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Steph Bling Lady ,

Here's my best explanation for what TubeBuddy is. TubeBuddy is basically a collection of tools designed to give you the best chances of growing your channel by providing things like tags search based on YouTube's on APIs, the ability to create thumbnails from your videos, A/B Testing of thumbnails and so much more. What TubeBuddy is not is a miracle making. TubeBuddy cannot make you successful, it cannot make your channel grow. This still depends on the creator's content and hard work. TueBuddy can help you on your journey to grow but it still depends on the creator to make content that viewers want to watch, that YouTube wants to share.

Think of TubeBuddy as the battery in a race car. It won't help you win the race, but it can help you race by helping you start the car and run the electronics in it. it still depends on the driver to drive the car and win the race.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions feel free to ask in the proper sections of the forums. You can also join our Discord and meet more members there.

Thank you.

careydigital

Hello @Steph Bling Lady ,

Here's my best explanation for what TubeBuddy is. TubeBuddy is basically a collection of tools designed to give you the best chances of growing your channel by providing things like tags search based on YouTube's on APIs, the ability to create thumbnails from your videos, A/B Testing of thumbnails and so much more. What TubeBuddy is not is a miracle making. TubeBuddy cannot make you successful, it cannot make your channel grow. This still depends on the creator's content and hard work. TueBuddy can help you on your journey to grow but it still depends on the creator to make content that viewers want to watch, that YouTube wants to share.

Think of TubeBuddy as the battery in a race car. It won't help you win the race, but it can help you race by helping you start the car and run the electronics in it. it still depends on the driver to drive the car and win the race.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions feel free to ask in the proper sections of the forums. You can also join our Discord and meet more members there.

Thank you.

Love your response on this; what I do like about Tubebuddy is the ability to identify the best-suggested keywords and titles for my videos. I agree it won't guarantee success, but it provides the tools to help you succeed.

Reactions: BraveStar
Status
Not open for further replies.