• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel I am an Independent Paparazzi Consultant ID #1080320 - Jewelry Parties Is My Thing!

Steph Bling Lady

User name: Steph Bling Lady
Title of introduction: I am an Independent Paparazzi Consultant ID #1080320 - Jewelry Parties Is My Thing!
Your name/ Alias: Stephanie Cannella
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Searching for how to get on You Tube live. I am very new to You Tube but I want to broaden my audience. I found a video on You Tube and he said TubeBuddy helps.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn how to use TubeBuddy because I am a little confused, and to learn more about how to grow online. And to meet new people
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow a following of customers or business partners. Spread the opportunity of owning a business and becoming a part of a fun and active team of supporters. Training videos about how to succeed with Paparazzi, Live videos for sales or Q&A.
How frequently do you upload? Multiple times a week I will be. I am new so I only have 1 video right now. I will be posting opportunity videos, or trainings
What are your hobbies? I like to read, watch Netflix- YellowStone is my FAVORITE! Hiking, swimming, and riding my bike.
What is your biggest dream? To grow my jewelry business into an empire. To hit the top rank which at that point you are a millionaire. To grow very high in this company, lead my team to also hit top ranks. Paparazzi sends you on vacations and pays you to do trainings and such, I want to be one of those woman.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjGFjQpGTASuMBwQJtgg5Eg