• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question ┘ç┘ä ┘ç┘å╪º┘ä┘â ╪º╪¡╪» ┘ç┘å╪º ┘ä╪»┘è┘ç ┘é┘å╪º╪⌐ ╪º┘ä╪╣╪º╪¿.╪ƒ

alkoshi

اريد ان اسال هل قنوات الالعاب مربحة ام لا

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
"I want to ask are gaming channels profitable or not?"

They are profitable... however they generally make far less money due to the large amount of competition, the lack of disposable income generally associated with their demographics and the lack of high-ticket items available for people who purchase items related to these videos. As an example the creators in my outdoors niche can expect CPM's of around $8 per 1,000 views (give or take a few dollars). But I often see gaming YouTube creators with CPM's around $0.25 per 1,000 views.

إنها مربحة ... لكنها عمومًا تكسب أموالًا أقل بكثير بسبب القدر الكبير من المنافسة ، ونقص الدخل المتاح المرتبط عمومًا بالتركيبة السكانية ونقص العناصر عالية التذكرة المتاحة للأشخاص الذين يشترون العناصر المتعلقة بمقاطع الفيديو هذه. كمثال ، يمكن للمبدعين في مكاني في الهواء الطلق أن يتوقعوا تكلفة الألف ظهور بحوالي ثمانية دولارات لكل ألف مشاهدة (تعطي أو تأخذ بضعة دولارات). لكنني غالبًا ما أرى منشئي محتوى على YouTube يمارسون ألعاب الفيديو بتكلفة لكل ألف ظهور تبلغ حوالي ربع دولار لكل ألف مشاهدة.

• Love
Reactions: BraveStar

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
"I want to ask are gaming channels profitable or not?"

They are profitable... however they generally make far less money due to the large amount of competition, the lack of disposable income generally associated with their demographics and the lack of high-ticket items available for people who purchase items related to these videos. As an example the creators in my outdoors niche can expect CPM's of around $8 per 1,000 views (give or take a few dollars). But I often see gaming YouTube creators with CPM's around $0.25 per 1,000 views.

Wow, .25 CPMs? That is horrible. Gaming channels are stacked against the creator. Terrible demographic, low barrier of entry, horrible CPM, etc.

I briefly entertained a side gaming channel but now I know what I know, forget it. Unless you can be come a star like MrBeast or other huge gaming channels, mere mortals are destined to have a very low return for their efforts.

For monetization creators, it is helpful to know your demographics and general CPM before you even create the channel otherwise you fly blind.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Wow, .25 CPMs? That is horrible. Gaming channels are stacked against the creator. Terrible demographic, low barrier of entry, horrible CPM, etc.

I briefly entertained a side gaming channel but now I know what I know, forget it. Unless you can be come a star like MrBeast or other huge gaming channels, mere mortals are destined to have a very low return for their efforts.

For monetization creators, it is helpful to know your demographics and general CPM before you even create the channel otherwise you fly blind.
It can be done... I've humored the idea myself. But to be honest if you are intending to make a living off adsense you really need to reconsider how you are approaching YouTube in general. It is a revenue source... but it should not be the main revenue source for you and if you don't have multiple sources of income with your channel then it really isn't a good business venture in the first place.

Reactions: MattCommand1

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
It can be done... I've humored the idea myself. But to be honest if you are intending to make a living off adsense you really need to reconsider how you are approaching YouTube in general. It is a revenue source... but it should not be the main revenue source for you and if you don't have multiple sources of income with your channel then it really isn't a good business venture in the first place.

That is a good point that Adsense should not be the only revenue source but it is an important one. I would venture to say that if YT didn't develop the Adsense Program for YT, YT would not be quite the monster site it is today.

I guess if someone is passionate about something, they can make anything work. However, I come from the school of thought of getting and playing advantages wherever you find and get them. I was just taken back by the .25 CPM. It is a huge disparity on what I am (fortunately) seeing on my end.

Regarding multiple sources of income, in general, with or without YT, is always a good idea to develop that. It has never been plentiful as it is today in the age of the Internet.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB