• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Finding Sponsors for My Youtube Channel

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
I want to know more about sponsors. My videos bring in about 10-25k views each and grow over time. My most watched video has over 200k views.

I'd like to find a sponsor or learn more about sponsors that start off at the beginning (& end) of each video. I say, or a professional voice says, "Sponsored by"

I know what is huge for most youtubers is giving out some URL that gives a % off, but I would like to find a sponsor that just sponsors the whole video without those silly codes.

My dad jokes one day I will get "Sponsored by Huggies Baby Diapers" lol

What is everyones thoughts on this?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I think that perhaps how you go about sponsors will largely be determined by what your analytics say. Who is your audience?

You are in entertainment and I believe you target a younger market? As a casual observer, I think of the Muppets and Sesame Street when I see your channel.

Maybe take a look at what the larger channels are doing that is similar to yours and see what kind of sponsors they have?

I would imagine that if you want to monetize more, having some Avocado merch might be something to look into?

• Love
Reactions: Avocado
OP
OP
Avocado

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
I think that perhaps how you go about sponsors will largely be determined by what your analytics say. Who is your audience?

You are in entertainment and I believe you target a younger market? As a casual observer, I think of the Muppets and Sesame Street when I see your channel.

Maybe take a look at what the larger channels are doing that is similar to yours and see what kind of sponsors they have?

I would imagine that if you want to monetize more, having some Avocado merch might be something to look into?

Thanks Matt! Yeah this summer I released my first coloring book. (Now on Amazon!) I also have a teespring page. My audience is mostly parents watching with their kids. So a sponsor that targets parents probably would be best. As kids don't have any money lol

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

Xavier De Buck

Subscriber Goal
Thanks Matt! Yeah this summer I released my first coloring book. (Now on Amazon!) I also have a teespring page. My audience is mostly parents watching with their kids. So a sponsor that targets parents probably would be best. As kids don't have any money lol

Exciting stuff - any update for us on this one since this post?