• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hey Folks, Myself Prashant, a no shy camera vlogger and an IT consultant just started a youtube channnel called Vloggingspace to create new contents a

ShantsVloggingSpace

User name: ShantsVloggingSpace
Title of introduction: Hey Folks, Myself Prashant, a no shy camera vlogger and an IT consultant just started a youtube channnel called Vloggingspace to create new contents and attract folks to get subscribers and views.
Your name/ Alias: Prashant
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google, youtuber and a word of mouth too.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want myself to grow with you tube and earn with top contents to it. Its like you grow and I grow with attitude
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: More than a million Subscriber and have many other passions like acting and entertainment to people around the world
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, Vlogs on Sundays
What are your hobbies? Acting, Cricket, Travelling, Photography, Music
What is your biggest dream? Yes everyone has the dreams to become a big person, a well known person. So as me too
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKjYGwavDzvRTwxByz43NHw

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: ShantsVloggingSpace
Title of introduction: Hey Folks, Myself Prashant, a no shy camera vlogger and an IT consultant just started a youtube channnel called Vloggingspace to create new contents and attract folks to get subscribers and views.
Your name/ Alias: Prashant
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google, youtuber and a word of mouth too.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want myself to grow with you tube and earn with top contents to it. Its like you grow and I grow with attitude
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: More than a million Subscriber and have many other passions like acting and entertainment to people around the world
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, Vlogs on Sundays
What are your hobbies? Acting, Cricket, Travelling, Photography, Music
What is your biggest dream? Yes everyone has the dreams to become a big person, a well known person. So as me too
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKjYGwavDzvRTwxByz43NHw

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: