• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Sir Taalib is my YouTube channel name. Professionally, I'm a teacher. I teach English through YouTube channel as well. Besides that, I encourage viewe

SirTaalib

User name: SirTaalib
Title of introduction: Sir Taalib is my YouTube channel name. Professionally, I'm a teacher. I teach English through YouTube channel as well. Besides that, I encourage viewers to work harder and do good always.
Your name/ Alias: Talib/SirTaalib
Where are you from? Sindh، Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To have a touch with Tubebuddy team, share my ideas, knowledge and increase my knowledge to work successfully on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Subscribers come themselves, I believe. I am here to render my services to help others to the extent I can.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes
What are your hobbies? Watching Videos on YouTube, Reading Books and Chatting with friends
What is your biggest dream? Teaching everyone English who faces many problems for not knowing English.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCLXH-Jy7ctboFnS8YLpgjpg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: SirTaalib
Title of introduction: Sir Taalib is my YouTube channel name. Professionally, I'm a teacher. I teach English through YouTube channel as well. Besides that, I encourage viewers to work harder and do good always.
Your name/ Alias: Talib/SirTaalib
Where are you from? Sindh، Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To have a touch with Tubebuddy team, share my ideas, knowledge and increase my knowledge to work successfully on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Subscribers come themselves, I believe. I am here to render my services to help others to the extent I can.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes
What are your hobbies? Watching Videos on YouTube, Reading Books and Chatting with friends
What is your biggest dream? Teaching everyone English who faces many problems for not knowing English.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCLXH-Jy7ctboFnS8YLpgjpg

Welcome!

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: