• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Trying to build a healthy channel by helping people build the life of their dreams.

HellagoodLife

www.Hellagood.life
Subscriber Goal
User name: HellagoodLife
Title of introduction: Trying to build a healthy channel by helping people build the life of their dreams.
Your name/ Alias: Dale , Punk Monk, or the Business Misfit
Where are you from? Fort Worth, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? I had a friend introduce me to TubeBuddy. https://www.youtube.com/c/FlippinMobileHomes/featured to be exact.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The promotion within the tool itself, potential to gain more access to the tool and I love strong supportive communities and so I was curious if this one would be a good one. I really want to figure out how to get my first 100 subscribers so I can brand my URL. Then I want to keep growing so I can grow my reach and serve more people making the world a little bit better.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to find a way to attract new customers, serve and educate my viewers, and start to build a relationship with my community of followers/subscribers. I'd like to get 50 clients by the end of the year and this is one avenue I'll use to hit this goal.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I do about two videos a week.
What are your hobbies? Vinyl record collecting, live music, biking, hiking, the outdoors, meditating, reading, studying Buddhis, raising my kids, art, and creativity to name a few.
What is your biggest dream? I want to build a business I can either sell in 22 years or pass on to my sons if they are interested. I'd like to buy a retreat center in a beautiful natural setting so I can do in-person retreats and be closer to nature, the mountains, and some body of water.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHdn81UD69XISYQeI-p7Pzg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: HellagoodLife
Title of introduction: Trying to build a healthy channel by helping people build the life of their dreams.
Your name/ Alias: Dale , Punk Monk, or the Business Misfit
Where are you from? Fort Worth, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? I had a friend introduce me to TubeBuddy. https://www.youtube.com/c/FlippinMobileHomes/featured to be exact.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The promotion within the tool itself, potential to gain more access to the tool and I love strong supportive communities and so I was curious if this one would be a good one. I really want to figure out how to get my first 100 subscribers so I can brand my URL. Then I want to keep growing so I can grow my reach and serve more people making the world a little bit better.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to find a way to attract new customers, serve and educate my viewers, and start to build a relationship with my community of followers/subscribers. I'd like to get 50 clients by the end of the year and this is one avenue I'll use to hit this goal.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I do about two videos a week.
What are your hobbies? Vinyl record collecting, live music, biking, hiking, the outdoors, meditating, reading, studying Buddhis, raising my kids, art, and creativity to name a few.
What is your biggest dream? I want to build a business I can either sell in 22 years or pass on to my sons if they are interested. I'd like to buy a retreat center in a beautiful natural setting so I can do in-person retreats and be closer to nature, the mountains, and some body of water.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHdn81UD69XISYQeI-p7Pzg

Welcome! It's great to have you on board :)

You can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board: