• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Whats up Everybody

DaBombYon

User name: DaBombYon
Title of introduction: Whats up Everybody
Your name/ Alias: YON
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw TubeBuddy Through an Add for a growing your channel video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to be able to talk with other creators like me who also have the same niche i have. To see how they grow so i can make progress with my channel and collaboration
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To create a successful gaming channel. Where i can be creative and along the way give people a good laugh.
How frequently do you upload? It varies between monthly to weekly but i would love to be a weekly content creator
What are your hobbies? Other than gaming writing stories and characters. Also i'm begging voice acting
What is your biggest dream? I have a couple. biggest one to create a successful comic book series. I'm a huge DC Fan since i was a kid. Black Adam and John Stewart have been two of my favorite characters.
YouTube Channel Link: UCPZp06D42LpnoGq4u61CQ3w

Reactions: BodnikTV

HellagoodLife

www.Hellagood.life
Subscriber Goal
Oh cool! My son would like to create a gaming channel as well. He is a bit young yet, but we're working on shooting videos, editing, and post-production. Maybe we'll cross paths as you and he get things dialed in. Good luck YON!!

BodnikTV

Subscriber Goal
I am relatively new here myself, it's very nice to meet you Yon! Hopefully we can do gaming together! I would very much love to help in any way that I can! :cool:

Reactions: DaBombYon
OP
OP
DaBombYon

DaBombYon

I am relatively new here myself, it's very nice to meet you Yon! Hopefully we can do gaming together! I would very much love to help in any way that I can! :cool:
Hey nice to meet you too. sorry i was a little slow responding. btw i saw one of your vids and great editing. we should defiantly talk about collaborating somehow!