• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Introduction

Wes Ryan

User name: Wes Ryan
Title of introduction: Introduction
Your name/ Alias: Wes Ryan
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am interested in learning more about optimizing my YouTube channel. I have discovered that there is a lot more to having a successful YouTube channel than merely posting videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For one, I strive to make the greatest country music show ever created. Secondly, I want it to be a top quality channel. Finally, I hope my efforts eventually turn club deejaying from not just an audio medium but to a visual medium as well.
How frequently do you upload? Daily at various times
What are your hobbies? Music. I am an ASCAP member as a songwriter and retired in 2020 after 32 years as a club and event deejay performing all over the United States and once in Canada. I have received recognition for the hybrid music videos I create using live performances and syncing it to the studio version of the song.
What is your biggest dream? To revolutionize the art of being a club dj. Many clubs don't allow live performance videos (i.e. crowd noise, special effects, artist interaction with the crowds). Most music videos made from the early days of country music are live performances. So I take the studio version of the song and sync it to the performance to create hybrids. With the evolution from box format (4:3) to wide screen formats such as (720p, 1080p, 4k, 8k, etc.), this limits the quality of videos shot prior to 2010ish. So I hope to accomplish two things based on that. Enhance 4:3 videos to improve quality and create videos for those songs which never had one.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRanchShow